Individual freestanding LED light pocket frames - perfect for creating eye-catching window displays or interior displays. Mix and match to create the create the display to meet your exact needs. The subtle but bright LED maximises your branding and promotional content.
Manufactured to order, we'll contact you after ordering to confirm your required height. Use different heights to add even more interest.
Using the latest in LED technology means these freestanding LED light pockets are low-energy & maintenance-free with a life span of up to 60000hrs.
- Individually Mounted
- UK-made for unbeatable quality
- Buy direct from manufacturer for best value online
- Uses energy-efficient LED technology
- Maintenance free low voltage LEDs - minimum life expectancy of 30,000 to 60,000 hours
- Bright but subtle LED light
- Branding / Bespoke Colours / Bespoke sizes available – call 01743 465531
- 1 year warranty included
- Read our Terms & Conditions
- Base Dimensions: 365x225mm
- Weight: 10 - 30kg
- Price excludes VAT and Delivery
- Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only. Colour and luminosity may be different in actual product.
“We would definitely recommend Mid West Displays as your window display partner.” Howard Wade Cactus Living, Kelham Island, Sheffield
"I just wanted to say thank you for your all your help and how pleased I am with the LED window displays" Alex Harvey M.N.A.E.A Thomas Harvey
"We now proudly have the best display in the Village and can be proud in front of our 6 plus competitors and clients." Dr. Jak K Harpers & Co
"I would certainly recommend your services further and would definitely use you again in future." Sarka Distinct Estate Agents
“The spicerhaart company have been using Midwest Displays for a couple of years now, the company and staff especially Karen provide an outstanding service. They understand the needs of the business, what we are trying to achieve in a competitive industry. Karen and the people at Midwest have a great can do attitude, which is a pleasure to work with”. Christian Clayden, ACMI Operations Project Manager spicerhaart