BEST VALUE OPTION
Stock up & Save On Premium Backlit Paper. Save up to £197
Our lowest ever price on the UK's bestselling backlit paper. Order in bulk and save up to £197. Order by 30th June & we will throw in FREE DELIVERY to any mainland UK address - that's another saving of up to £22.
Order 11 x 50 sheet packs of A4 or A3 backlit paper & save over 22% compared to a single pack price - that's a massive saving & you can store the paper without any loss of quality.
Premium Backlit Paper Summer Deal
- Photos and print looks brighter and bolder and help create stunning displays
- Printer friendly backlit paper is designed for use with most desktop and inkjet printers
- Save £££s – no need to outsource your printing
- Check out our bulk buy savings
- Choose from A3 & A4 sheets in packs of 50 or A2/A1/A0 single sheets
- Smooth print finish with photo-quality images and texts (printer resolution will affect quality)
- Anti-curl and anti-fade
PLEASE NOTE THESE PRICES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU BUY ONLINE
Ensure that your prints are COMPLETELY DRY TO TOUCH before inserting them into your light panel as this will stop the ink from smudging. To help you make the most of your backlit paper please read Things You Need to Know
Stock up & save up to 20%* on Premium Backlit Paper A3 & A4 Packs
- Buy 3-5 packs in a single transaction & save up to 7%
- Buy 6-10 packs in a single transaction & save up to 15%
- Buy 11+ packs in a single transaction & save up to 20%
*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion
- We supply Matt / Matt backlit paper
- Hand feed individually into printer
- Handle as little as possible to avoid spoiling the coating
- Set your printer ‘paper type’ setting to ‘other photo’ on ‘standard’ quality. You can also try ’photo’ quality or ‘best’ for more vibrant prints
- The paper weight is 170 gsm and the thickness is 135 micro mil.
- Most printers will accept these papers but we cannot guarantee it is suitable for your particular model.
- Please contact your printer manufacturer for specific printer settings. Recommended conditions for use 10-30C
- Ideally store in the original sealed packaging in a cool dry environment
- Backlit paper is influenced by high humidity levels, direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only. Colour and luminosity may be different in actual product.