Premium Backlit Paper
- Photos and print looks brighter and bolder and help create stunning displays
- Printer friendly backlit paper is designed for use with most desktop and inkjet printers
- Save £££s – no need to outsource your printing
- Check out our bulk buy savings
- Choose from A3 & A4 sheets in packs of 50 or A2/A1/A0 single sheets
- Smooth print finish with photo-quality images and texts (printer resolution will affect quality)
- Anti-curl and anti-fade
PLEASE NOTE THESE PRICES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ORDERS
Ensure that your prints are COMPLETELY DRY TO TOUCH before inserting them into your light panel as this will stop the ink from smudging. To help you make the most of your backlit paper please read Things You Need to Know
Stock up & save up to 20%* on Premium Backlit Paper A3 & A4 Packs
- Buy 3-5 packs in a single transaction & save up to 7%
- Buy 6-10 packs in a single transaction & save up to 15%
- Buy 11+ packs in a single transaction & save up to 20%
*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion
- We supply Matt / Matt backlit paper
- Hand feed individually into printer
- Handle as little as possible to avoid spoiling the coating
- Set your printer ‘paper type’ setting to ‘other photo’ on ‘standard’ quality. You can also try ’photo’ quality or ‘best’ for more vibrant prints
- The paper weight is 170 gsm and the thickness is 135 micro mil.
- Most printers will accept these papers but we cannot guarantee it is suitable for your particular model.
- Please contact your printer manufacturer for specific printer settings. Recommended conditions for use 10-30C
- Ideally store in the original sealed packaging in a cool dry environment
- Backlit paper is influenced by high humidity levels, direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only. Colour and luminosity may be different in actual product.
When should I use backlit paper?
Wherever you have a backlit display it is a good idea to use backlit paper. Today its use is very cost effective with A3 backlit paper and A4 backlit paper sheets costing little, easy to order and available in handy pack sizes. So you can use the paper daily with:
- Backlit displays such as LED window displays for estate agents etc
- Light boxes
- POS and POP backlit displays
- Outdoor backlit signage
Can I use backlit paper with a desktop printer?
Yes. Our backlit paper has been especially made for use with everyday desktop and inkjet printers. Always double check with your printer manufacturer but the majority of printers are able to print on backlit paper.
Top tips for making the most of your backlit paper.
- Recommended conditions for use 10-30 degrees centigrade
- Store in a the original sealed packaging in a cool dry environment
- Paper is influenced by high humidity levels, direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
- ALWAYS ENSURE THAT THE PRINTS ARE TOUCH DRY BEFORE USING IN DISPLAYS
If you have any further queries contact the team on 01743 465531