A0 Portrait Bevelled Edge LED Light Pocket Kit
- Split batons for fixing to the wall
- A0 Portrait Light panel
- Mounting supports
Make a display statement with our LED light pocket frames for window and interior displays. Create a 24/7 eye-catching display to promote your business, goods or services.
- Made by us in the UK and offered with a 12 month warranty, these durable and stylish LED light pockets are made to look stunning and built to last.
- We use maintenance-free low voltage LEDs with a minimum life expectancy of 30,000 to 60,000 hours. NO SPECIALIST ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION required.
- Pockets are double sided for maximum display effectiveness - and are easy to update with sales details, price lists, branding and photographs.
- They will illuminate any graphic printed on standard paper or Dura Trans paper, which enables you to change the display as often as you like!
- There are no dark shadows due to the unique design of the light panel which ensures an even distribution of light.
- The bevelled edges also have the appearance that they are glowing which will give your display the wow factor.
- The graphics can be changed easily by simply slotting them in and out of the front and back pockets, there is no need for tools.
- The light panels use energy efficient LEDs that are extremely bright and won't cost the earth to leave them switched on, which will draw attention to your display day and night, therefore encouraging more potential customers to your window.
- They are powered using a 12 volt transformer that plugs directly into the mains.
- They use low voltage LED's which have a minimum life expectancy of 30,000 to 60,000 hours, due to their long life they are maintenance free.
- Light Panels are ideal for use in Estate Agents, Building Societies, Banks, Beauticians, Restaurants, High Street Retailers and offices.
Fitting Service - We fit nationwide, so let us do it for you. Our friendly, trained installers will work around you minimising any disruption to your working day.
Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only. Colour and luminosity may be different in actual product.
- Bevelled design means subtle but bright glow & no dark lines
- Uses low energy LED with minimum life expectancy of up to 60,000hrs
- Double sided pockets
- Standard pocket colour is a silver. For bespoke colours call us on 01743 465531
- 12 month warranty included as standard
- Includes 1.5mm & 3mm cable fittings or 6mm rod fittings as standard. A0 frames must be mounted on rods.
- Prices exclude delivery and installation. We offer a UK-wide installation service - more details here
- 7mm of each edge will be hidden behind the frame. All borders are 15mm (A0 = 25mm A1= 20mm. We advise you to set 'bleed' of 15mm (A1 & A0 25mm)
- For the brightest best display always use back lit paper. Our backlit paper printing service is the easy way to high quality print for your display.
- Always refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Please note images shown are for illustration purposes only. Colour and luminosity may be different in actual product.
BLPA0P - 914mm w x1289mm h / rod centre 892mm
BLPA1L - 679mm x 926mm / cable centre 870mm
BLPA1P - 679mm x 926mm / cable centre 623mm
BLPA2L - 505mm x 679mm / cable centre 623mm
BLPA2P - 679mm x 505mm / cable centre 464mm
“We would definitely recommend Mid West Displays as your window display partner.” Howard Wade Cactus Living, Kelham Island, Sheffield
"All the staff are impressed with the system & I hope the public will be too, to generate more business for Penneck Estate Agents!" Jeffery Penneck MD Penneck Estate Agents
"The quality of the product is very good and makes our office stand out, in particular now the dark evenings are drawing in." Ian Taylor Director Taylor Garnier Estate Agents
"The displays have completely revamped my shop window; they look great and are an eye catcher. Love them!" Claire Barton Owner Moving Works
"We have received a number of very positive comments from clients about the displays and how it has transformed the exterior of our office. Thank you once again for your firm’s excellent service." Simon Bair, National Owner Strutt & Parker