Turn outdoor space into a selling space with a stunning outdoor digital totem.
At around 2m tall, totally weatherproof and vandalproof, the outdoor digital poster keeps on delivering sales boosting content even in direct sunlight thanks to a powerful 2,5000 cd/m2 screen.
Uploading content is EASY. Plug N Play means you can be delivering compelling content in minutes. An internal locker with loads of inputs provides space for an external media source - or why not opt for a Network Upgrade so you can connect via wifi, LAN or 4G?
Free bundle on all digital totems
We love the quality of these outdoor digital poster totems so much we are happy to offer
- FREE 3yr warranty
- FREE LIFETIME telephone tech support
with every purchase. Our expert digital display team can help answer any question about the features and benefits of the digital totem range.
Digital Totems Deliver High Impact Digital Content
You can use your outdoor digital totem to add sales and build brand. Use it to deliver essential communications to a busy footfall. Use the massive screen area to help with wayfinding or directional signage. Keep passers by up to speed on events and promotions. Feature high impact imagery or eye-catching video to support your brand. The possibilities are endless!
- All our screens are checked and tested before shipping
- Lowest online prices
- Our fully trained UK staff can help choose the right product for your needs
- We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of commercial grade digital screens
- Free 3yr warranty
- Free lifetime tech support
- Fast low cost shipping to UK and Europe
More about Digital Totems
Our commercial grade outdoor digital totems can be used to deliver engaging and interactive content in loads of locations. With no external buttons or controls they can be used in
- Outside retail areas to create high impact brand building digital content that shoppers will love and engage with
- Outside hotels, clubs and bars for memorable digital marketing
- Conference venues – for visitor orientation and future event marketing
- airports, train station, bus station and transport hubs – keeping busy commuters in the picture.