Easy Access Poster & Sign Holders for Cable & Rod Displays
- What is a Cable Display?
- Essential Info for cable displays
- Essential Info for rod displays
Mix and match display pockets to create high impact displays tailored to available window or interior space. The traditional way to display for estate agents, travel agents, recruitment agents and showroom, our high impact acrylic pockets are made to last - even in the busiest location. Durable, smart and easy to maintain, our acrylic display pocket are the cost-effective display option.
Cable and Rod Display Pockets from the UK's #1 brand
We manufacture our wall mounted display pockets ourselves in the UK - best for quality, best for value when you buy direct.
- Choose pockets in sizes from A5 to A0
- Choose portrait or landscape to suit your available space
- Add cable options to create floor to ceiling / ceiling to wall / wall to floor / wall to wall display to suit your space
- See Essential Info for further details on ordering everything you need or call the team on 01743 465531
Need to display leaflets, brochures or price lists? Add a leaflet holder to your order here
A cable displays or cable mounted display uses stainless steel cable, fittings and clamps to create a structure to which are attached display pockets, poster / sign holders, leaflet & brochure holders, LED lightpocket frames even digital display screens to create a display used in windows or interiors. They are most often seen in estate agents branches, travel agents, recruitment agents, showrooms and similar locations. Most use 1.5mm cable but 3mm options offer extra support as does as 6mm rod option when extra support is required.
What Size Is A Cable Display?
Our standard cable display kits include 4m length cable and there are options for floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall and ceiling-to-wall cable displays. The cable can be cut to length and multiple kits can be used to fill the window or wall space required.
Display pockets, poster holders and sign holders are offered in all standard print sizes from A0 to A5 so you can create high-impact displays and make full use of the display space available. We manufacture these easy access display pockets ourselves – they are durable and high clarity acrylic means posters can be seen clearly.
We also make a range of cable mounted leaflet holders that can be used in the display to store, promote and display price lists, product info, property brochures and other essential print.
How To Buy A Cable Display
A cable display kit is kit is the easiest option as this will include everything you need to begin your display. Price will include cable, fixings, tensioners and screws and plugs. Simply select the configuration and cable width you need. Add display pockets, dispensers, LED lightpocket frames, digital screens as required.
Need more help?
Our expert team will are happy to help – contact them via Live Chat or call 01743 46 55 31 or contact email@example.com
- Use our Cable Centres diagram to work out the space you need for a display with cables or rods
- For each pocket you will need 4 x CC01 cable clamps (6 x CC01 cable clamps for an A0 Portrait panel)
- Add a cable kit to suit your needs (loor to ceiling / ceiling to wall / wall to floor / wall to wall) Use our sizing guide to work out space required when mounting on cables