Mid West Displays recently helped one of Shropshire’s leading estate agents group transform their established prestige Market Drayton branch.
Mid West Display's extensive experience of the property sector meant they could manage the whole process on behalf of Barbers, minimising the disruption to the team & providing a single point of contact for every aspect of the refurbishment.
From concept to completion
Mid West Displays’ developed a concept that celebrated the heritage of the estate agents role in busy market towns – but with a contemporary twist. The colour scheme reflected Barbers’ bold brand colours through current design trends.
The concept was reflected in all aspects of the interior – from colour choices to furnishings, from lighting to the all important finishing touches.
Mid West Displays project management services saw them:
- Develop design concepts and initial visuals
- On client approval, provide detailed plans and inventory
- Manufacturing bespoke illuminated signage and LED light boxes
- Designing & printing wall vinyls and panels
- Advising on colour choices for walls or floor coverings
- Sourcing desks, furnishing, and storage - even foliage and lighting
- Installing their own products and overseeing third party installation
Now images of country cottages and rolling Shropshire Hills reflect the agent’s localism and heritage while the contemporary overall look and feel of the interior provides a stylish modern environment for staff and customers.
Since the successful completion of the project Barbers has asked Mid West Displays to redesign their Whitchurch and Wellington branches.