- Mark on the wall where you want your panel holes to be positioned using a pencil
- Drill holes where you have marked the wall
- Insert a raw plug into the hole in the wall
- Unscrew the sign support
- Fit the barrel of the sign support to the wall by screwing the fixing screw through the hole in the sign support into the raw plug in the wall using a screw driver
- Fit the panel to the barrel of the sign support
- Pass the threaded cap through the panel and screw into the barrel
- Tighten cap using the allen key
How to Install Sign Standoffs continued
Sign standoffs are a smart and practical way to mount signs, display panels and other rigid media. With a much smarter finish than other mounting methods such as drilling straight through the panel or using adhesive to hold the panel in place) they offer a secure mounting option.
Sign standoffs are inexpensive. There is a huge range designed to mount panels and rigid print in most common sizes and thickness. Choose from a range of finishes to suit the panel design and the interior design scheme.
Our ‘How To Install Sign Standoffs’ guide below provides a clear step-by-step guide on how to install a sign standoff. It is easy and takes a few minutes. You don’t require specialist skills or equipment. You don’t need specialist installers. It is easy to create a smart display in stores, leisure venues, reception areas and waiting rooms, hospitality and restaurant venues. Inside and even externally sign standoffs are the ideal mounting solution.